Sunday, August 21, 2016

new coloring books are here!



I am so excited to announce that the coloring books I illustrated for Peter Pauper Press are here and I've got them for sale over in the shop HERE.

Individual books are $5.99.


But if you purchase all 4 books, I'm throwing in a brand new 5 page coloring download for free! 

Here is a little peek at the coloring books!


succulents from Alisa Burke on Vimeo.


fashion from Alisa Burke on Vimeo.


seashells from Alisa Burke on Vimeo.


woodland from Alisa Burke on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Suman Pandit said...

Congratulations Alisa,loving all designs but my favourite is the Fashion one..so unique !!

Peggy Festerling said...

You sure can draw. Love them!

Unknown said...

wow! 😍 these are amazing!

Terri said...

So cool! Congratulations! I love that they are top-bound books. And such a fun variety.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails