Monday, July 27, 2009

Resurfacing

I am finally resurfacing from craziness that has been the last week!  I have been in Long Beach at the International Quilt Festival for most of the week teaching at Make it University, meeting all kinds of amazing people and finding inspiration EVERYWHERE! 




I met up with Traci Bautista and Lisa Engelbrecht to plan a collaborative graffiti retreat this fall at the Art Bar- I will share more info very soon!   I finally got to spend some time with the talented Melanie Testa and had lots of wonderful chats with so many creative artists, authors and teachers!  It is always AMAZING to get to connect and meet up with like minded people and it only makes me feel oh so thankful to get to be living and pursuing this creative life!!

Like last year I was blown away by all of the beautiful work that was on display- so inspiring!








Now I am back into the swing of things and though I have only a week or so to prep for ArtUnraveled I am making myself take a day off from everything to let my body and my brain just relax!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails