Thursday, February 26, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009
- Class starts on March 9th and runs for 5 weeks (until April 5th)
- Class costs $50 (thats only $10 a week!!)
- Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
- Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- There will be TONS of photos, step by step visuals, video lessons (of yours truly teaching and demoing in my studio but not in my pj's), pdf class workbook, class outline, lessons, tips and lots and lots of inspiration to download.
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- New lessons will be posted each Monday and throughout the week there will be additionalposts full of inspiration, you will have the opportunity to work on projects at your own pace.
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- Each week will also include live and private chats AND as much email support and contactas needed.
- Payment is accepted via PayPal (if you need an exception to this please email me and let me know).
- Feel free to register anytime before the last day of class which is April 5th
- Refunds will be made until the first day of class March 9th. After March 9th refund will not be given.
- Once you register and pay, you will receive and email confirmation with a supply list and details and login information about the site where the the class is held
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I am SUPER excited to announce that I will be offering online classes starting in March! I have been playing with the idea - it just kinda makes sense right now- teaching and sharing my TRUE LOVE for art is one of my passions and while I will continue to travel and teach as much as I can, deciding to offer classes online seems like a great approach (especially during a recession) to reach those who cannot travel, students who would rather work at home in the comfort of their pjs or are looking for classes on a budget!
Here is the information for the first class-
Learn the art of graffiti!! This class will introduce you to the concept of graffiti and tons of techniques- layering, messy color, how to make handmade stencils, handwriting, different kinds of spray painting techniques, non toxic substitutes for spray paint, using household materials and tools, paint pens, free writing, and all sorts of other techniques and materials to create your very own graffiti compositions on paper, fabric and canvas that can be used in scrapbooks, journals, collage sewing and all sorts of mixed media projects.
Class starts on Monday, March 9th
and will run for five weeks
$50.00 (thats $10 a week!!)
Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access. There will be TONS of photos, step by step visuals, video lessons (of yours truly teaching and demoing in my studio but not in my pj's), pdf class workbook, class outline, lessons, tips and lots and lots of inspiration to download. New lessons will be posted each Monday and throughout the week you will have the opportunity to work on projects at your own pace. Each week will also include live and private chats AND as much email support and contact as needed.
Payment is accepted via PayPal (but I am willing to make exceptions if needed)
Registration will open this ***SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 22nd ***stay tuned for more information
Monday, February 16, 2009
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Thursday, February 05, 2009
I LOVE CHEESE DIP
I never believed in love at first site until the first time I met my hubby and I knew right away I would marry him
I worked at a surf shop all through high school and college
I don’t know how to load a dishwasher
I cut my own hair
I love reality tv shows
I can sing opera pretty well (but only when I am by myself)
I am really good at arguing (when I need to)
I am a tom boy at heart
I wish I were taller
Growing up I was teased terribly for having fair skin, freckles and dark hair
I used to go fake tanning (because of the above) but never again!!
My favorite places to shop are and JC Penny and Goodwill- I like my clothes CHEAP!
Once I ate a whole cheesecake (and have never heard the end of it from my husband)
I typically consume lots of food- I like to eat!
I was homecoming queen my senior year of high school
I got mugged when I was traveling in Spain
Two years ago I badly dislocated my knee and put it back into place- how tough is that?
I ALWAYS HAVE to sit on the left side of the movie theater
My favorite thing to wear is a pair of my husbands old lifeguard sweat pants- they are very cozy!!
The sound of a violin always makes me cry
I love places that make me feel small- ocean, mountains, big cities