Friday, December 26, 2008

Freezing My Toes Off!

I am currently in Oregon at home on the north coast, freezing my toes off but must say that it is wonderful to home! It was a crazy journey here- almost missed the plane, icy roads, snow and missed exits but well worth the effort to be finally hanging with family. I have lots of projects to be working on and thinking about while I am here- preparing a demo for CHA, a SUPER exciting freelance illustration project planning a collaborative series of paintings with my husband for some future opportunities (did I ever mention my hubby is an amazing artist?) and lots of other creative endeavors that I have to at least be thinking about while enjoying my vacation. In the meantime I am excited to announce that I will be teaching at ArtUnraveled in August 2008- Classes will be up on the site in January and registration will begin in February.

I hope everyone is enjoying time with family and friends!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi alisa,
Just wanted to tell you that I bought your book about a month ago - very inspirational and fun. My daughter loves it - she's 15;I love it and I'm a little older than that!
Linda McBain Cuyler
(Canadian Fibre Artist)

Obat kuat said...

Thank you for sharing in this article

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails