Friday, November 30, 2007

Officially Back!

I am officially back to my blog! And where have I been? yep you guessed it...busy...which is kinda getting old to write about on here! But I have gotten lots of projects finished-for example- revamped my website with a new look and current stuff, FINALLY put some goodies in my etsy shop, filled some orders, began work on Christmas ornaments that I make and sell every year at a few different venues, created new classes that will tie to my book release and began submitting proposals AND THEN split up Thanksgiving between San Diego and Colorado and now finally I am back into my groove! Thank goodness it is Friday and it is raining- yipeee- this means I will be extra productive this weekend (something about the rain makes me work harder!).

And last- I will leave you with some info about a class I will be teaching in my lovely hometown of Seaside, Oregon after Christmas at our family gallery/studio- Burke Design Studio. Please check out the details below!

Recycled Holidays:
turn those holiday scraps into artful accessories!
Saturday, December 29th 12p-5pm- REVISED DATE

Don’t throw out your holiday cards, wrapping, or decorations- Join painter and mixed media artist Alisa Burke for a day of recycling and re-purposing all that Christmas junk! Paint, scratch, sand, collage and alter your scraps to transform them into wearable accessories, new cards, tags and more! Alisa will teach you lots of fun, fast techniques that are artsy and easy to use. You will leave class with a new collection of handmade accessories and mementos!

Location: Burke Design Studio-

Seaside, Or 97138
Date: Friday, December 28th
Time: 12pm-5pm

Cost: $40.00- (includes kit fee)
Beginner and all skill levels welcome!

for registration details email- alisabworkshops@yahoo.com



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails