Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mission Accomplished

So we took a little trip to Catalina this weekend it was nice but it wasn't as fun as we expected. My hubby and I are agro travelers- We have explored all of San Francisco (on foot), found all the nooks and crannies of Mexico City (on foot), hiked, snowboared and ate out way through the Canadian Rockies. Everywhere we go, we show up to a place and conquer it! But we conquered Catalina in about 1 hour and then were left feeling...what next?? The only thing left to do was actually park ourselves at a coffee shop and read, people watch and RELAX! This was actually the most still I have been in a long time and if it took a boat trip to an island with nothing to do to get me to relax- mission was accomplished!








1 comment:

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Hey, I've been there! Nice photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails